Coffee Pudding Recipe | Coffee Biscuit Pudding | Dessert Recipes | Pudding Recipe @HomeCookingShow
#coffeebiscuitpudding #coffeepudding #dessert #puddingrecipe #dessertrecipes #nobakepudding #chocolatepudding #howtomakecoffeepudding #easydessertrecipe #biscuitrecipe #coldcoffee #coffee #biscuitpuddingrecipe #homecooking
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
To Make Coffee Pudding
Biscuit – 6 Nos
Full Cream Milk – 1/2 Litre
Coffee Powder – 2 1/2 Tbsp
Vanilla Essence – 1/2 Tsp
Cinnamon Powder – 1/2 Tsp
Sugar – 1/3 Cup
Corn Flour Slurry
1. Grind the digestive biscuits into fine powder, mix it with ghee and keep it aside.
2. Boil the milk in a pan until it is half and add the coffee powder. Boil for a while.
3. Add Vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and sugar. Mix well and keep boiling.
4. Mix corn flour and water in a bowl for corn flour slurry.
5. Mix the corn flour slurry with milk and keep mixing. Cook for another 3 mins.
6. Once the milk mixture is thick enough, turn off the stove and keep it aside.
7. For assembling, first put the powdered biscuits in the bottom of the glass and gently press it in.
8. Pour in the milk mixture and let it cool down.
9. Once the milk comes down to the room temperature, refrigerate it for 1 hour.
10. Garnish it with chocolate shavings.
11. Serve the gorgeous coffee pudding immediately and enjoy!
Today, we are going to see a nice Cafe style Coffee Pudding. This dessert is an absolute bliss for coffee lovers and you can try this at home with all the simple and regular ingredients you usually have in the kitchen. This coffee pudding tastes the best when served chilled. So you can make this pudding before hand and store it in the fridge upto a day to serve whenever needed. Do try this amazing coffee flavoured pudding and enjoy it with your family and friends during get togethers. This dessert surely steals the hearts.
You can buy our book and classes on
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
A Ventuno Production :
Original Source Link