Maui ribs are inspired by Korean BBQ and served up as a “Hawaiian Plate Lunch.” I shot this as part of the Exmark Backyard Life Campaign Check out the site for much more, including wild game recipes! The complete recipe for this dish is below.
3 pounds of beef short ribs, “flanken cut” across the bones
¼ cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
6 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons rice wine
2 peeled and chopped kiwi fruits
3 chopped green onions
Black pepper to taste
Prep. Blend together ingredients in food processor
Hawaiian Mac Salad
1 pound elbow macaroni pasta (cooked until soft and allowed to cool)
½ sweet white onion, grated
½ cup grated carrot
2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
2.5 cups mayo
4 chopped boiled eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep. Mix ingredients together in bowl in order listed above.
1. Place ribs in a plastic zip-top bag with marinade and refrigerate 2-12 hours.
2. Remove ribs from bag and shake off excess marinade over sink.
3. Set up grill for direct heat grilling, with a cool zone.
4. Grill ribs over direct heat, flipping and moving frequently, until finished (2-3 minutes per side)
5. Rest ribs for about 15 minutes before serving.
Send your requests here: ballisticrequests@c o x.net
Gear I use:
00:55 Marinade recipe
01:45 Marinading the beef short ribs
04:02 Hawaiian Mac Salad recipe
06:22 How to grill beef short ribs
07:48 The Reveal
08:12 The taste test!
My links: for my Gear Picks!
Stainless Burger Ring:
LEM Meat Grinder:
Burger Paper Squares:
Trowel Burger Flipper (Or make one)
Ballistic MoJoe Griddle
Thermoworks Smoke X
Thermapen Mk4 –
Chef Alarm –
#BallisticBBQ #HawaiianPlateLunch #TeamExmark hawaiian bbq recipes ballistic bbq hawaiian macaroni salad recipe
Original Source Link